I have been waiting all year to make this dip. It truly is one of the best dips on the planet! Ask anyone that has ever tried it and they will say “it’s addicting”. There are absolutely no redeeming qualities about it-it is calorie laden, cholesterol laden and I am certain one day they will find that buffalo sauce causes some form of cancer. But, it is soooo good!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Salty, spicy, tangy dip that is perfect for tailgates, pool parties or any occasion!
- 2 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 12oz. bottle Franks Buffalo Dip Sauce
- 1 8 oz Package of cream cheese
- 1 bottle Blue cheese dressing (Marie's Blue Cheese Salad Dressing)
- 1-1 1/2 cups Shredded Swiss cheese-or cut up sliced swiss cheese
- 1 Bag tortilla chips
Preheat oven 350°
On a foil lined baking sheet bake chicken 20 minutes or until no longer pink (do not salt or pepper). Shred the chicken with two forks and place in bottom of oven-safe serving dish (at least 8"x8").
Layer the remaining ingredients (except tortillas).
Bake dip in the oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
* If you like it really spicy there is a "HOT" Frank's Buffalo Sauce you can use.
* You can also shred a rotisserie chicken to make this faster.