Roasted Spring Vegetables
Such an easy way to make vegestables. Roasting them brings out the sweetness!
- 1 lb. Baby carrots (if you can't find true baby carrots then use the ones in the bag)
- 1 lb. Fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 1 bunch Radishes, tops trimmed and cut in half
- 1 lb. Asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1 bunch Baby spring onions, greens removed
- 1 Tablespoon Shallots, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chives, chopped
- 3-4 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 500°
Toss all vegetables, except asparagus, in a large bowl with oil, shallots and salt and pepper. Pour coated veggies onto a foil lined baking sheet.
Place in oven. After 15 minutes of roasting add the asparagus and vinegar to the baking sheet and toss to incorporate. Roast an additional 5 minutes. You want the vegetables to be tender crisp.
Right before serving sprinkle parsley and chives over top.