This could be the very best garlic bread you have even eaten. I promise! It took me awhile to figure out this recipe. It takes no time and only a few ingredients that everyone has in their kitchen.
Serve this with Spaghetti and Meatballs, Bolognese, salad…
Delicious gralic bread that goes perfect with any dish!
- 1 large Baguette, sliced length ways
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, softened (I put it in the microwave for 7 seconds)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 Garlic clove, minced (using a garlic press makes this much easier)
- Pinch of Salt and a few turns of the pepper grinder
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
Heat oven to 400°
Place baguette cut side up on a foil lined cookie sheet.
In a small bowl, mix together butter, oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. It should look like a paste.
Spread evenly over both pieces of bread.
Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into 2" pieces.
Leave A Comment